Cultural Trips To Liverpool
Explore maritime history, music, art and more on a field trip to Liverpool! Plan your UK study trip with Diversity Study Trips today.
Educational trip to Liverpool
Here comes the sun! Or not… Whatever the weather, Liverpool is an incredible study trip destination, with multiple opportunities for learning outside of the classroom. A cultural hotbed known for music and football, this city is sure to be a number-one hit with your students. Ready to craft the perfect trip? All you need is love… and a little help from our travel experts.
Your travel itinerary could look like...
- Drop your bags off at your central accommodation, then head out to explore the wonders of Liverpool! Meet your local guide for a tailored walking tour of the city, where you can learn about music, art, maritime history, urban regeneration and more – just let our team know what your learning objectives are and we’ll arrange a tour to fit your needs.
- After taking in the city, rest your feet with an evening meal in one of Liverpool’s many restaurants.
- This morning, your group will explore Liverpool’s intriguing maritime past with a visit to Merseyside Maritime Museum. Located in the famous Albert Docks, the museum will give your students a look into the city’s centuries-old connection to the sea. Explore a myriad of archives, artefacts, models and more in the many collections on display. There really is so much to ‘sea’!
- Once you’ve scrubbed up on your seafaring knowledge, it’s time to unleash your group’s artistic side. Where better to do this than the Tate Liverpool? Admire the stunning masterpieces on display, including works by Claude Monet, Andy Warhol and Gustav Klimt.
- Spend the rest of the day wandering the historical streets of the city. Be sure to snap some photos with The Beatles statue on Pier Head!
- On your last day in the city, head to the Liverpool World Museum for a truly immersive experience. With changing exhibitions all year round, the museum has everything from antiquities and ancient artefacts to an aquarium and planetarium. You really can’t go wrong with this one! Let your students soak up the information around them before saying goodbye, goodbye to Liverpool.
- 3-day study trip to Liverpool, England
- From £66
- Highlights: Walking tour of central Liverpool (catered to your group’s educational needs), Merseyside Maritime Museum, Tate Gallery, World Museum
- Transport during stay
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- Pre-departure teacher pack
- 24-hour emergency service
- Free trip-leader place options
Why not add…
- Coach to Liverpool (or rail dependent on your origin)
- Evening meal
- Football stadium tours of Anfield/Goodison Park
- The Beatles Story
Why choose us?
- Fully accredited and financially protected
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Regional Educational Development Execs to support all stages of the trip process
- Customer portal and app for when you’re on the move
- 24hr support
Make an enquiry...
You're in safe hands when you book with us. Our Flexibility Promise means that you can still book for future study trips, while feeling reassured that we'll do our utmost to support you through any changing circumstances.