Music, Art & Design Trips To Bay Of Naples
Get inspired with a study trip to the Bay of Naples! Ideal for creative arts students. Plan an exciting travel itinerary for your art field trip to Naples.
Educational trip to the Bay of Naples
Embrace your glorious surroundings (it’s hard to miss the big volcano in the background!) and explore the extensive arts scene that the Bay of Naples has to offer. Ancient artefacts, majestic sculptures, paintings from across the ages – this city has it all! We can help you plan the perfect travel itinerary for your study trip to Naples. Your students will be ready to erupt with excitement!
Your travel itinerary could look like...
- On your arrival at Naples airport, get things off to a swift start by jumping on the coach and heading to your first activity: Capodimonte Art Museum. The museum is located in the Palace of Capodimonte, a grand Bourbon palazzo on the outskirts of Naples, and it boasts an impressive collection of important Neapolitan paintings, decorative art and ancient Roman sculpture.
- Once you’ve had enough masterpieces for one day, make the journey into the city to check in at your chosen accommodation. Now get excited for the rest of your stay!
- Set your alarm clocks early – you’re off for a hike up the looming Mount Vesuvius! Don’t forget to pack your sketchbooks so that you can capture the stunning landscape (plus it’ll give you a few minutes to sit down and catch your breath).
- Get back on the coach and head to the remains of Pompeii, the famous town that was covered by ash and pumice in the 79AD volcanic eruption. Discover the amazing artefacts, mosaics and ruins that archaeologists have unearthed over the years. It’s hard to believe that they survived such a catastrophic event!
- Today is all about exploring the diverse arts scene in Naples, from renaissance to contemporary. Your guided walking tour will take you around the iconic hotspots that this city has to offer, including a visit to the highly regarded Museo d’Arte Contemporanea Donnaregina. It’s a fascinating experience for art lovers like yourselves – one that’s sure to get the creative juices flowing!
- If you have time before your return flight, squeeze in one last visit on route to the airport. The Naples Archaeological Museum houses works from Greek, Roman and Renaissance times, along with Roman artefacts excavated from nearby Pompeii and Herculaneum. The art here really has survived the test of time! Your students should leave feeling inspired to create some timeless masterpieces of their own.
- 4-day study trip to the Bay of Naples, Italy
- From £450
- Highlights: Mount Vesuvius, Capodimonte Art Museum, Museo d’Arte Contemporanea Donnaregina, Pompeii, walking arts tour, Naples Archaeological Museum
- Return flights
- Overseas airport transfers (if applicable)
- 3 nights’ accommodation
- Pre-departure teacher pack
- 24-hour emergency service
- Free trip-leader place options
Why not add…
- Meal options
- Day trip along the Amalfi coastline
- Day trip to Capri
Why choose us?
- Fully accredited and financially protected
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Regional Educational Development Execs to support all stages of the trip process
- Customer portal and app for when you’re on the move
- 24hr support
Make an enquiry...
You're in safe hands when you book with us. Our Flexibility Promise means that you can still book for future study trips, while feeling reassured that we'll do our utmost to support you through any changing circumstances.