Rome is ideal for Arts students, with galleries, museums & beautiful architecture everywhere. Plan an inspiring trip itinerary for your study trip to Rome.
Educational trip to Rome
Boasting ancient ruins, medieval plazas and world-class museums, it’s no wonder that people flock to Rome for its incredible art! Whether you’re throwing it back to centuries-old masterpieces or exploring the rising contemporary scene, your students won’t be short on inspiration. Diversity Study Trips can help you plan the perfect trip itinerary for a creative experience like no other.
Your travel itinerary could look like...
- Say “Ciao bella” to Rome! Transfer to your accommodation before hitting the ground running and ticking off the city’s biggest attractions. Seek out the popemobile at the Vatican, gather like ancient thinkers in the Roman Forum, and thank your lucky stars that you’re not a gladiator in The Colosseum! Later in the day, visit the Borghese Gallery for some baroque inspiration.
- Wake up early to experience everything that Rome has to offer… and there’s a lot! Visit the National Gallery of Modern Art and admire more than 5,000 paintings and sculptures, then continue your quest for creativity with a trip to the Capitoline Museums. You’ll find great collections of art and sculptures linked closely to the city itself, so make the most of your time here!
- In the afternoon, get some fresh air as you climb the famous Spanish Steps and make a wish at the Trevi Fountain. This is also the perfect opportunity to capture the goings-on of the city around you, whether it’s on camera, paper or film.
- Today, students can marvel at the largest surviving triumphal arch in Rome – the Arch of Constantine. The sculptures and carvings of this huge monument definitely required some artistic talent, to say the least!
- Afterwards, fully embrace the culture and cuisine of Rome with a pizza-making and ice-cream-tasting session. This final activity will let your students get creative in the kitchen, as well as tantalise their tastebuds with delicious flavours. With a belly full of Italian specialties, your group can return home happy!
- 3-day study trip to Rome, Italy
- From £299
- Highlights: The Vatican, Roman Forum, The Colosseum, Capitoline Museums, Borghese Gallery, Modern National Gallery, Trevi Fountain, Arch of Constantine, pizza-making and ice-cream-tasting session
- Overseas airport transfers and public transport
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- Pre-departure teacher pack
- 24-hour emergency service
- Free trip-leader place options
Why not add…
- Meal options
- National Gallery of Modern Art
- National Gallery of Ancient Art
- National Roman Museum
- Macro Museum of Contemporary Art
Why choose us?
- Fully accredited and financially protected
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Regional Educational Development Execs to support all stages of the trip process
- Customer portal and app for when you’re on the move
- 24hr support
You're in safe hands when you book with us. Our Flexibility Promise means that you can still book for future study trips, while feeling reassured that we'll do our utmost to support you through any changing circumstances.