Language Trips To Rome
Visit Rome for a one-of-a-kind field trip. Immerse your students in the culture of Italy’s capital with visits to the Colosseum, Vatican Museums and more.
Educational trip to Rome
From the classroom to the Colosseum, your students will never be bored in stunning Rome! Rich with history, art and mouth-watering cuisine, you can truly immerse yourselves in the city’s culture while discovering new lessons every step of the way. Switch up traditional learning and start planning your trip itinerary today – just get in touch!
Who do we provide Languages trips to Rome for?
To provide the best service as an educational travel provider, we are dedicated to bringing unforgettable experiences to all students and teachers no matter what level they’re currently at.
Our full range of study trips to Rome includes:
Your travel itinerary could look like...
- After checking in at your hotel, it’s time to get out and explore the city! Climb the Spanish Steps, then head west to the famous Trevi Fountain – be sure to toss a coin into the water to guarantee a return trip to Rome!
- Next, soak up the afternoon sun at Piazza Navona, where your group can enjoy the street artists, musicians and general ambience that make this square so popular. Finish your first day with a tasty meal at a local restaurant.
- Dig into breakfast before travelling back in time to ancient Rome. Your group will be taken on a guided tour of the Colosseum – arguably the greatest work of Roman architecture.
- For more jaw-dropping sights, walk in the footsteps of Julius Caesar at the Roman Forum, imagining what life would have looked like all those years ago. Next is Palatine Hill – the founding place of Rome according to Roman mythology, as well as the home of several emperors over the years. All this before lunch? Not bad!
- After a bite to eat, test out Rome’s shops along the Via del Corso. Here, your group can dip into the various boutiques and stores that line this bustling street – it’s a great place to feel the buzz of the city (and spend some pocket money too!).
- Today you’ll explore the many wonders inside Vatican City. Marvel at the spectacular architecture and artwork housed within the Vatican Museums, not to mention the world-famous Sistine Chapel! Once you’ve had your fill of Michelangelo’s masterpieces, your guide will take you to St. Peter’s Basilica – the jewel of Vatican City.
- In the afternoon, take your pick of the many fun activities available to you in Rome. Why not go on an incredible 5D adventure with a trip to the Time Elevator? Your group can learn about history and science in a way they’ve never experienced before. Or, if you’re feeling a little feisty, head to the Roman Gladiator School and learn to fight like they did in ancient Rome. Fancy embracing the cuisine of Italy instead? Opt for a pizza or pasta-making class – buon appetito!
- Enjoy your final breakfast of the trip, then spend your last few hours doing some souvenir shopping around the city. Your students will be feeling reluctant to catch their flight back – after all, there really is no place like Rome.
- 4-day study trip to Rome, Italy
- From £421
- Possible highlights: Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, Roman Forum, Colosseum, Palatine Hill, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, St. Peter’s Basilica
- UK and overseas airport transfers
- 3 nights’ accommodation
- Pre-departure teacher pack
- 24-hour emergency service
- Free trip-leader place options
Why not add…
- Evening meals
- Time Elevator
- Roman Gladiator School
Why choose us?
- Fully accredited and financially protected
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Regional Educational Development Execs to support all stages of the trip process
- Customer portal and app for when you’re on the move
- 24hr support
Make an enquiry...
You're in safe hands when you book with us. Our Flexibility Promise means that you can still book for future study trips, while feeling reassured that we'll do our utmost to support you through any changing circumstances.