Book an educational trip to Rome and take a deep dive into Italian culture, history, art and more with your students.
Why book an educational trip to Rome?
Rome is a city steeped in cultural sights, striking ancient architecture and historical landmarks. As such, it’s no surprise that it’s a popular travel destination for students across the world.
When you embark on an educational trip to Rome, you and your students can take advantage of:
- Cross-curricular learning opportunities – Teach students about a wide range of subjects by taking a trip to this vibrant city. Our Rome student trips cover music, art, design, history, politics and religious studies.
- Visit world-renowned sights – Students from across the world flock to Rome to take in sights such as the Colleseum, the Trevi Fountain, the Arch of Constantine and more.
- Sample the finest Italian cuisine – We can help you plan exciting excursions such as pizza-making and ice cream sampling for your students. This will help your class get a feel for Italian culture and learn how to make popular Italian dishes.
We provide enriching student trips to Rome
Our team will help you to plan an educational student trip that your class will never forget. We’ll work closely with you to create a custom itinerary that meets your learning requirements, whilst providing a stimulating travel experience for your students.
Our educational trips to Rome cover the following subject areas:
Music, art and design
A trip to Rome will have something for all music, art and design students to enjoy. Take students to galleries such as the National Gallery of Modern Art, Ancient Art and Contemporary Art to learn about the city’s incredible creatives.
Home to the Vatican, the Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica, Rome is one of the top locations to visit for religious education students.
Our travel experts will help you to plan excursions that take a deep dive into the city’s fascinating religious past.
History and politics
Rome has historical landmarks around every corner and a rich political history to uncover.
On an educational trip to Rome, you can visit sights such as Palatine Hill, the Gladiator Museum, the Vatican Museums and more. This provides ample opportunities for students to learn about the city’s vast ancient history.
Why choose us?
When you book a tour with Diversity Study Trips, you can rest assured that no details will be missed.
Our team has a wealth of experience working with teachers to plan unforgettable trips for students. As a result, we understand exactly what it takes to plan a successful student trip and we’ll be on hand to assist you every step of the way.
When you work with us, you can also benefit from our:
- Attentive customer service – We’ll support you before, during and after your trip.
- Extensive worldwide partnerships – Take advantage of our 2,000+ global connections and gain access to the best excursions and deals.
- In-depth travel knowledge and experience – Our team has decades of experience in the educational travel sector. Make the most of their in-depth knowledge by booking a trip with us.
Start planning your educational trip to Rome
So, are you ready to start planning an unforgettable study trip for your class? If so, we’re here to help.
Our educational travel experts are only a phone call or email away. We’ll go through your trip requirements, desired learning outcomes, budget and more to create an itinerary that suits your exact needs.
Get in touch today to kickstart the process!